Reserve the date!
Venue: LZRA Education Center study premises at 15-6 Pulkveža Brieža Street, Riga, as well as it will be possible to participate in the on-line ZOOM platform.
Price: 85 € + VAT
Lecturers: Andrejs Ponomarjovs, Chairman of the Board at SIA "Nexia Audit Advice"; Svetlana Šemele-Baikova, sworn auditor, associate partner at SIA "Nexia Audit Advice", member of the Education Committee of the LACA; Olga Molčanova, ACCA, SIA "Nexia Audit Advice" coordinating partner, LRGA board member.
August 4, 2020, a seminar "Specific issues of Auditing of Publicly Important Entities" will be held in order to improve the professional knowledge of sworn auditors and representatives of sworn auditors' companies on the application of Regulation (EU) No. 537/2014 on specific requirements for statutory audits of public-interest entities.
The program includes:
• Public interest-entities (PIEs) in Latvia and other EU countries, their status and types.
• Legislation, principles and practices governing the preparation of financial statements and consolidated financial statements of PIEs, in particular of companies whose transferable securities are listed on a regulated market in a Member State.
• What the auditors of PIEs financial statements and consolidated financial statements need to know when undertaking the audit: requirements of regulatory enactments (Latvia and EU), documents issued by IFAC.
• Communication with the client (management, board, audit committee) and supervisory authorities.
• Insight into the European Single Electronic Format (ESEF), in force from 01.01.2020.