The auditing is an area in which such factors as qualification, professionalism and experience are especially important. Our specialists are ready to provide you high-quality audit and range of other assurance services that are designed to identify, manage and adapt related risks.
Audit and related services are provided in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISAs), Assurance Engagements (ISAEs) and Related Services (ISRSs).
Nexia Audit Advice offers the following services:
- Audit and review of individual and consolidated financial statements prepared in accordance with Latvian GAAP or IFRS;
- Audit and review of interim financial statements;
- Audit and review of components and items of the financial statements and other financial information;
- Compliance & Regulatory Audits;
- Review of dependency reports;
- Review of reorganisation agreements (according to the requirements of the Commercial law of the Republic of Latvia);
- Special Purpose Audits;
- Agreed-upon procedures and compilations of financial information;
- Internal control system review;
- Risk assessment.
The aforementioned services are required by the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia and, in some cases, are provided on the initiative of the stakeholders (eg., management, shareholders, investors).