Save the date!
Place: Youtube live broadcast
*By registering your participation before December 4th. you will receive the cheapest offer on payment for participation.
Nexia Audit Advice will be represented by Andrejs Ponomarjovs
, Dr.oec., Partner and Chairman of the Board of Nexia Audit Advice, and Olga Molchanova
, ACCA, Partner of Nexia Audit Advice, with presentation “Audit of public-interest entities: regulatory framework and application”.
Attending the conference you will have an opportunity to obtain information and participate in discussions on government tax policy, audit and accounting issues and changes in 2021, corporate risks, cryptocurrency transactions, IT security trends, and new quality management standards for auditors. Practical examples and situations will be discussed and analyzed at the conference.
The target audience of the conference:
Due to the spread of Covid-19, the conference will be streamed on Youtube online!
- International and local auditing firms;
- Certified Auditors;
- Internal Auditors;
- Business executives;
- CFOs of companies;
- Industry professional organizations;
- Teaching staff of universities;
- State institutions;
- Insurance companies;
- Mutual fund companies and others.
For more information, follow the link: http://www.rmsforum.lv/lv/event/
- By registering for the live video, you will have access to the materials electronically (PDF).
- You will receive a hyperlink to the video broadcast to the e-mail address you provided.
- During the conference, participants will be able to ask questions in the broadcast comments.