International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) set common rules so that financial statements can be consistent, transparent and comparable around the world.
IFRS are designed to bring consistency to accounting language, practices and statements, and to help businesses and investors make educated financial analyses and decisions. Companies benefit from the IFRS because investors are more likely to put money into a company if the company's business practices are transparent.
Nexia Audit Advice provides to it’s clients wide range of professional IFRS servises. The Company’s ability to deliver high quality IFRS services is based on the extensive experience of our team, regular internal and external trainings and common goal of our specialists to stay informed of changes in financial reporting and other legislative material on an ongoing basis.
Nexia Audit Advice offers the following services:
- Consulting services on application of IFRS;
- Assistance in first time adoption of IFRS;
- Preparation of individual and consolidated IFRS financial statements;
- Conversion of local GAAP accounts to IFRS;
- Review and preparation of IFRS-compliant accounting policies.